A/C REPAIRS INC. | BLOG
The Affordable AC Repair Solution
7 Steps to a Clean Air Conditioning Condenser
How to clean your air conditioning condenser, step by step
1. Turn off all power to the condenser.
2. Remove the fan cage surrounding the coils.
3. Vacuum any debris inside and around your compressor and coils.
4. Use your garden hose to gently spray the coil fins from the inside out.
5. If the coils are heavily soiled, use a foaming coil cleaner.
Some cleaners work best when the coils are dry so carefully follow instructions provided with cleaner.
6. Use a fin comb to carefully straighten any bent fins.
7. Replace the cage/grill, restore power and test for cooling.